Keith Britany is a Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist, and a Credentialed California Community College Counselor and Psychology Instructor. He has been working in the field since 1990 and licensed since 1996. Keith opened his private practice to help families live healthier lives.
He is passionate about his work with families and adolescents, frequently together, assisting them in working through a challenging developmental phase of life, for parent and youth alike.
Another aspect of his practice is as a Collaborative Divorce Coach or Child Specialist. As a member of a Collaborative Team comprised of lawyers, financial and mental health professionals, he supports family members who have decided to dissolve their marriage. This alternative dispute resolution process assures that both parent’s needs as well as those of their children are met while avoiding the litigation process.
- BA in Psychology, U.C. Santa Cruz, CA – Honors in Major
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, San Jose State University
- Director of Wraparound, Therapeutic Behavioral Services and Foster Care/Adoption Programs at Nonprofit Agencies in Central California countiesd Specialist
- Community College Counselor providing Individual Counseling, Instruction in Career Planning, Peer Counseling, Alcohol and Drug Studies. He established a Men’s Re-entry Program
- Intern Supervisor for mental health professionals during their licensing process